The GGO Digital WarRoom (DWR) gives you access to a complete review and hosting environment without the cost of building your own, and provides the ability to physically and virtually segregate evidentiary materials. All Digital WarRooms are fully customizable to meet your access control needs and requirements,beginning from a base of three unique deployment options.
DWR Deployment Scenarios
- Co-location Hosting Facilities: When required by attorneys, or if the needs of the matter require, GGO will host the DWR within locked cages in commercial hosting centers.
- Law Firm Hosting: Hosting a DWR within the law firm is usually the quickest, least costly, and least redundant method of erecting a review environment.
- Client Site Hosting: Large-lab DWRs allow the enterprise to use existing facilities, security protocols, and access control to host proprietary client data at the client site. Attorneys and review teams can easily access the data using existing VPN infrastructures and security protocols, much like company telecommuters.
GGO Hosting with Digital WarRoom® consists of:
- A document repository with processed electronic documents
- Databases with searchable text, metadata for filtering, and attorney (reviewer) decisions
- Native file review environment utilizing Designate (the document review software component of the Digital WarRoom® Suite)
- Secure remote connectivity for reviewers